LIMS Consultant | Associate Consultant
LabWare - Bangkok, Thailand
LabWare is hiring Pharmaceutical Scientists with Programming Experience. This is a great career opportunity to join a leading international LIMS vendor and be part of a professional organisation. Successful candidates will ideally have a Pharmaceutical background and worked in a Laboratory. Strong computer programming experience and aptitude required. Previous LIMS or consultancy experience is a plus.
Successful candidates will receive internal training and mentoring prior to working on customer projects. This is an exciting role with a variety of responsibilities and travel. Opportunities for international travel will arise.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Coordinate with LabWare and Customer project team members
· Analyse and document customer laboratory requirements and processes
· Translate laboratory requirements to application specification
· Tailor and configure LabWare LIMS solution
· Assist with configuration validation
· Provide new user training
· Work with minimal supervision and provide professional direction to customers
Desired Skills & Experience
· Tertiary qualification in Science and/or Information Technology
· 3+ years background working in a Pharmaceutical industry
· Programming in a computer language
· Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills in English
· 2+ years background working in a Laboratory
· Understanding of relational database and structured query language (SQL)
· Report writing in Crystal Reports
· Knowledge in laboratory and quality control (QC) processes
· Experience in delivering Laboratory Automation System
· Excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills
· Ability to accommodate overnight travel
Candidates must attach Cover Letter and CV when applying to be considered.
LabWare offers outstanding career opportunities, empowerment in the workplace and a diverse, friendly team underpinned by competitive compensation packages. Salary and consultant level will be commensurate to candidates experience, qualification and applicable skillsets.
LabWare is recognized as the global leader in providing enterprise scale laboratory automation solutions. LabWare’s Enterprise Laboratory Platform is a unique and proven suite of product capabilities encompassing LIMS, ELN, and LES method execution in an integrated and enterprise ready solution. Our Enterprise Laboratory Platform combines the award-winning LabWare LIMS™ and LabWare ELN™, a comprehensive and fully integrated Electronic Laboratory Notebook application, which enables companies to optimize compliance, improve quality, increase productivity and reduce costs.
LabWare is a full service provider offering software, professional implementation services and validation assistance, training, and world class technical support to ensure our customers get the maximum value from their LabWare products. By paying close attention to customer needs, making effective use of key technologies and serving as a reliable and trusted partner, LabWare has emerged as the clear industry leader in laboratory automation. LabWare has customers in more than 90 countries in industries such as Clinical, Contract Services, Environmental, Food & Beverage, Forensics, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Public Health, and Process & Chemical.
For more information email email@example.com
View this and other LabWare career opportunities on our website: labware.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.